- Han Dong (in progress)
- Yan Liu (in progress)
- Nayel Urena Serulle (in progress, graduation expected in 2015)
- Jean-Michel Tremblay (in progress, graduation expected in 2015)
- Michael Maness, Social Networks, Social Influence, and Social Capital in Activity and Travel Behavior: Choice Modeling Perspectives on Social Capital, Informational Conformity, and Misspecification, Spring 2015.
- Yangwen Liu, Integrated discrete-continuous choice models: theory and applications in estimating household vehicle ownership, type and usage, Fall 2013, MarketShare, market analysis.
- Pratt Hetrakul, Discrete choice models for revenue management, Fall 2012, dunnhumby, market research.
- Renting Xu, Dynamic discrete choice model for car ownership modeling, Fall 2011, Nielsen.
- Kaushik Kartik (in progress, graduation expected in 2015)
- Lynna Nguyen, Regional public transportation improvements for disadvantaged users: an integrated analysis of the social and transportation needs of low income populations for the Washington DC Metropolitan Region, Spring 2013, Alarm.com.
- Jean Michel Tremblay, A discrete-continuous modeling approach with applications to vehicle holding and use, Summer 2012, PhD, University of Maryland.
- Micheal Maness, Modeling vehicle ownership decision in Maryland: a preliminary stated-preference survey and model, Fall 2010, PhD, University of Maryland.
- Yangwen Liu, Modeling car ownership, type and usage for the State of Maryland, Fall 2010, PhD, University of Maryland.